Who are Eligible for Japan Rail Pass?
1. A FOREIGN TOURIST visiting Japan from abroad for sightseeing under the entry status of "Temporary Visitor"
2. A Japanese national living outside of Japan who meets the following conditions:
a. who has the right of permanent residence in that country
b. who is married to a non-Japanese residing in a country other than Japan
Terms and Conditions
1. Passport copy and visa must be presented upon purchasing all Passes.
2. While using the Pass, you must carry your passport along.
3. All Passes can be used only within its validity period.
4. All passes must be used in consecutive days.
5. Exchange Order must be turned in within three months of issuance to obtain your Rail Pass